Posts by iMexi
2,026 posts total, newest first.
Nice spots/spam spotsin CrossFire Glitches - at0mik
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/504-crossfire-video-sharing/352073-spam-spots-n-pro-spots.htmlis crossfire workingin CrossFire Discussions - Not working for me and neither are the forums. If I open crossfire.exe and click start, nothing happens, but the patcher_cf.exe is running.. I do receive the "version.ini" error after like 15minutes /mmzHow to Boost your FPS (5 Quick Tips)in CrossFire Tutorials - [QUOTE=Harmony♫;9028327]lol,u collected other's tuts
that's all ..
good tho..[/QUOTE]
As a matter of fact, those tuts were myne, I just put them all together. (And Mz and GameBooster aren't a tut post, just a How to Boost your FPS (5 Quick Tips)in CrossFire Tutorials - [QUOTE=Wassabi?;9022408]You should add in that the font used can only be True Type Font, not a regular Font (.fon) or even an Open Type Font (.OTF). Just renaming the file ".ttf" if it's a .fon file will make the text inHow to Boost your FPS (5 Quick Tips)in CrossFire Tutorials - I've seen some people release updates on how to boost FPS and how to change crossfire fonts etcetera. I've created a thread like this a couple of years ago, but since some of the "re-releases" are quite undetailed, I'm h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.