Posts by babanuky
9 posts total, newest first.
Selling my Crossfire account ^^in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - ill buy the second oneNew CF USA Hack!!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - the password is not calvin tho >New CF USA Hack!!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - But guys I thought the bypass was not working It gives dc very often!!!Crossfire new rez hack!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Bro the screens showed on this post are fake, your character become invisible and you cant see any of your teammates, you cant even see your gun, and about that you said you can see ghosts knives is a lie, Am I correct? I need some helpin CrossFire Help - Everytime I run my hack (Elite public hack)+ bypass I got dced. I inject the hack correctly at the beggeining looks it works because the menu appears but when i start a game when it is loading the fucking crossfire alway
Showing the 5 most recent posts.