I need some help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I need some help
Everytime I run my hack (Elite public hack)+ bypass I got dced. I inject the hack correctly at the beggeining looks it works because the menu appears but when i start a game when it is loading the fucking crossfire always dc me. Is it my bypass? or maybe the hack? I dont know wtf it is someone pls give me a hand.
psdt I FUCKING HATE XTRAP (XCRAP,XFUCK)
Try To Reinstall The Game And Try Again Or Just Wait An 2 Hour Maybe
We can not help with any hacks which associate themselves with the Xtrap Bypass, as the Xtrap bypass has been linked to several Crossfire related problems.

The best thing to do is to delete the bypass from your system and reinstall crossfire via the Z8games website.

Cross Fire - Free Online FPS - Cross Fire - Free Online FPS - Homeⓘ

Good luck!

user of bypass are noob
is it patched?
Cause its patched !
I got banned accidentally turning it on >.<
Answered
/request close
I JUST LOVE THIS SMILEY -->
Goes cool with my text
delete+ reinstall until a new working hack is released
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us