Posts by NextGen.Arms
5 posts total, newest first.
Hi MPGH,This Is NextGen.Arms!in Member Introduction & Return - Thank you,koncno en iz Slovenije sm mislu da sm sam tuki.Dej me dodej za prjatla,OK.;)[Release] L96a1 Bullet Camoin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - WooW nice mod.I like it beacuse the bullet holes look like they are 3D.You are a great moder,keep up the good work.[Release] L96A1 Wacky Lines.in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - WooW now this is a great mod.I love the MPGH sign.Keep up the good work.;)God damm stupid Muslims on MPGH.in Flaming & Rage - You fucking ass racist.Listen to [MPGH]m_t_h you racist idiot.And Muslim is not a religion you idiot(Islam is a religion moron).Fuck i hate people like you that make my day bad.Racist idiot...Hi MPGH,This Is NextGen.Arms!in Member Introduction & Return - So first of all.I would like to send all MPGH community a BIG hello from Slovenia and from me!So as you can see my name is NextGen.Arms i use this name in allot of games!One more thing,keep up the good work.
Bye!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.