Posts by erikkire
51 posts total, newest first.
iw_11in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - yeah !!!!:)iw_11in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - No, just in a shopiw_11in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - i cant play the game with this error :(
mm i dont know , where i can see?iw_11in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - hello,
I have some problems with black ops when I want him to start than he gives an error message
He says he can not load files iw_11
So I was wondering if anyone can make a copy of the original
Thank you!3 New Bunkers!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - I think the have steal my bunker beacuase i have only edit a little thing on karachi : look here is my old bunker off it made a year ago
www*dot*mpgh*dot*net*slash*forum*slash*308-call-duty-modern-warfare-2-server-gsc-m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.