Posts by jehar123
4 posts total, newest first.
REMZ_Simple CFHack Jan-16in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - this is so great that i shit my pants./ewwREMZ_Simple CFHack Jan-11in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=remzkee0903;7307396]Ok I will in next release.. Thanks for the suggestion. I think it's better F2 for easy access ON/OFF. Is there any "F" keys in your mini keyboard? :o
---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ------REMZ_Simple CFHack Jan-11in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=remzkee0903;7303290]Thanks for the support my friend.. ;)
Wow.. Lot's of hit and run!!! :mad:
I think you're using laptop am I right? Sorry for that.. I promise for my next release I will change the hotkeyREMZ_Simple CFHack Jan-11in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - how to make it work? please upload a new one and the activation key not on the numpad 0 please please.
---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------
[QUOTE=jehar123;7302620]how t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.