Posts by rotanqa
7 posts total, newest first.
How to IP farm ( 5 - 8 minutes )in League of Legends Guides - Doesn't work anymore, I did a 1v1 to test how fast I can solo custom games. Took me 10 minutes, I got only 17 ip for the game.Alright so hacks are discussed, how about the possibility of bots?in Vindictus Discussions - For instance a Fishing bot? Can bots be programmed to bypass hackshield that work with Source?tier0.dllin Vindictus Discussions - Is this detectable? Speedhacks or nice and would be helpful but I don't want to risk my main char to get a run done a couple minutes earlier.Looking for Multiclient/Multiwindow hack or glitchin Vindictus Discussions - Hey guys,
No luck on vmware workstation, I keep getting an exception error.
Nairin - I can run 2 copies of Vindictus on my PC using Windows Switch User just fine. If I can figure out how to get VMLite to get around Looking for Multiclient/Multiwindow hack or glitchin Vindictus Discussions - I finally got it to work!
Using VMLite XP Mode - you have the option to increase your vid memory to 128mb and to use 3d/2d. The games runs, but after a couple of minutes Vindictus says there's an unauthorized program d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.