tier0.dll

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
[REL]Undetected speedhack
Virustotal scan

Usage:
1. Launch Vindictus via the site
2. As soon as the hackshield splash screen disappears launch your fav injector
3. inject VindictusSpeed.dll while the vindictus splash screen is up
4. Once ingame you can press the END key to toggle the speedhack on and off

Speed is set to 3x, if you want another speed send me a PM and i'll modify it for you.

~ Hell_Demon
VindictusSpeed.rarattachment deleted · 280 downloads before removal
hmm, okey?/
Edit the title to '[REL]Undetected speedhack' please
Thanks, this should help the people unfamiliar with MHS, or has the inability to use it.

Sadly, I'm beginning to think this is the only achievable "hack," besides botting of course.
Suggestion for a working injector? I've tried a few any no luck.
Quote Originally Posted by shintokaosu View Post
Suggestion for a working injector? I've tried a few any no luck.
winject worked for me, just start winject after the hackshield splash screen disappears, hit numpad +(inject key) while the games splash screen is up and it should inject fine.
Quote Originally Posted by SquaLLio View Post
Thanks, this should help the people unfamiliar with MHS, or has the inability to use it.

Sadly, I'm beginning to think this is the only achievable "hack," besides botting of course.
There's more than speedhack possible. I'm sure with all the fine coders here someone could eventually make something similar to the WoW Emu hack.
(some things in that hack are speed hack, fly, set teleport location, teleport, ect) Things like that are usefull in some situations example;

Theres some treasure chest at the end of a long cave full of monsters, using the teleport you set a teleport location next to the chest and then just teleport back and forth to collect rewards.


Anyway, Nice hack, and I predict good things in the future of Vindictus hacks.
what do i put in the injector..... like combat arms its Engine.exe .... can you tell me please?
I am sure the speedhack is detected now because I have been disconnected three times and mth is detected as well.. ((
Quote Originally Posted by derlinke View Post
I am sure the speedhack is detected now because I have been disconnected three times and mth is detected as well.. ((
MHS can't be detected. Tools > Modify Self, but can only be achieved on x64 operative system.

3x speed with MHS causes eventual disconnection. 2/2.5 appears to be the sweet spot.
This is Detected. :\
New methods?
Could be timout because of the speed, here's a 2x speed version. And this is a source engine specific way of speedhacking so I doubt they've detected this already(unless they're actively on this forum)

Excluded the readme as it'd be the same
VindictusSpeed.rarattachment deleted · 93 downloads before removal
Still dectected,
Using Winject,
login stays 10 seconds get program detect Dissconnect
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us