Posts by tagam1
8 posts total, newest first.
DOOP Simple HACK (4/9/2012)in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - DOOP
nigana na man ang cheat sir doop, mamili ra og pc.
"Working na ang hack sir doop, choosy lang yung computer"
working po yung hack nyu pero yung No Weapon Weight ay hindi nag work.
request po, wallhack lang po.. DOOP Simple HACK (4/9/2012)in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - DOOP
Nag try na po ako na mag ccleaner pero wala po parin.
mayroon pong one time na nag pop-out msg pero
nong naka join na ako sa game, nag press ako ng
hotkey na binigay nyu pero wala pong nangyari.
mas ok po akoTryhacker V1.1 WITH MENU AND ,WALLHACK ,AND FIXED ALL ERRORSin CrossFire Philippines Hacks - Hack tool Detected in WindowsXP 32bit
but I am using right now.
Undetected for me.. (WindowsXP 32bit me)DOOP Simple HACK (4/9/2012)in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - DOOP
Why is it that the hack doesn't work in WindowsXP 32 bit?
I tried all that they said but it doesn't work.
Crossfire is auto closed.
I changed the name of the DLL and I inject with
injector and this is the result thDOOP Simple HACK (4/9/2012)in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - I disabled the anti virus but it doesn't work..
I'm Windows XP 32bit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.