Thumbs upDetectedDOOP Simple HACK (4/9/2012)

Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
DOOP Simple HACK (4/9/2012)
HOTKEY
  • No Knock Back = Alt+F6 ON/OFF
  • No Weapon Wieght = Alt+F7 ON/OFF
  • Instant Reload = Alt+F8 ON/OFF
  • No Recoil/Spreed = Alt+F9 ON/OFF
  • White Player = Alt+F10 ON/OFF


ScreenShot:
No Recoil/Spreed


Tested on:
Win Xp 32 Bit: WORKING!

Requirements:
Make sure you have installed the proper one of those before using the hack
-vcredistx_x86 2010: for 32 Bit
-vcredist_x64 2010: for 64 Bit

Instructions:
1.Download the Hack.
2.Extract it with WinRar.
3.Then put SndDrv.dll and SndDrv2.dll in the Crossfire Folder
4.Then Start Patcher_cf2.exe


Virus Scan
DOOP.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/6ef5...is/1333954847/
DOOP.zip622 KB · 992 downloads Scanning…
yehay On and off
1 Screen Shot please..@DOOP
Bro Doop, nice hack .. but no wallhack /sob
Great doop. Good Job!
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
1 Screen Shot please..
ok w8 a minute
Wow! nice hack Doop, can u pls. include a wall hack? pls!
~Approved.
Not working :/

I'm using Win7 32bit..
Quote Originally Posted by tagam1 View Post
disable your anti virus

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bubuyogzzz View Post
Not working :/

I'm using Win7 32bit..
install vcredist_x86 2010 for 32 bit
I disabled the anti virus but it doesn't work..

I'm Windows XP 32bit
Quote Originally Posted by bubuyogzzz View Post
Not working :/

I'm using Win7 32bit..
Quote Originally Posted by tagam1 View Post
I disabled the anti virus but it doesn't work..

I'm Windows XP 32bit
same config works fine

you guys will need to install vcredist_x86 2010 for 32bit and it will work
guys doesnt work for me too (file snddvr has been changed - Xtrap)
HEY DOOP IS THE WHITE PLAYER A WALL HACK OR A SEE GHOST HACK
Posts 1–15 of 82 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us