Thumbs upDetectedDOOP Simple HACK (4/9/2012)

Posts 16–30 of 82 · Page 2 of 6
sir doop, y AWM is like DSR?
Quote Originally Posted by bubuyogzzz View Post
Not working :/

I'm using Win7 32bit..
huh? haha I'm using windows 7 32-bit and it works fine for me...
Quote Originally Posted by darkfearther36 View Post
huh? haha I'm using windows 7 32-bit and it works fine for me...
akala ko hindi working sa windows 7

@Ryuzaki2
working ba sayo
Quote Originally Posted by DOOP View Post
@Ryuzaki2
working ba sayo
I am not testing it yet, I am using my own hack. But if it works with the others, I am sure it will work for me too
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
I am not testing it yet, I am using my own hack. But if it works with the others, I am sure it will work for me too
tol pwede mo pa gamit sakin hack mo... pls di ko i-leech pramis..



kasi wala akong magamit pang new year....

at every nyt lang ako mka gamit kasi im working IT park Lahug web dev....pls eto email ko tol exjake90210@yahoo.com
wahh salamat ang ganda talaga ng mga hacks mo!!!!!!!!!
@DOOP

Good Job ..
Galng talga ..
Suggestion lang ..

Lagyan mo rin ng Wallhack para masaya !
Salamat !
sir doop can you put wallhack and fastknife to your next masterfist
Quote Originally Posted by tagam1 View Post
Disable your anti virus first before downloading .. Then extract it and place it to CF folder .. Then open eset then go to advanced option .. Exclude the SndDrv.dll .. Then enable eset again .. it should work fine .. I'm using the same AV ..
Bat ganun pag ginagamit ko na auto close ung cf ko?
ayaw gumana pero nung una ok naman

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

@DOOP paki ayos sir ^^
I think this won't work with windows XP
Quote Originally Posted by bernardjolly View Post
HEY DOOP IS THE WHITE PLAYER A WALL HACK OR A SEE GHOST HACK
Nope. White player is not a wallhack. But it can help you spot ghosts easier.
@DOOP

Why is it that the hack doesn't work in WindowsXP 32 bit?
I tried all that they said but it doesn't work.
Crossfire is auto closed.
I changed the name of the DLL and I inject with
injector and this is the result that i inject " ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting "
Posts 16–30 of 82 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us