Posts by EpicPlayer
628 posts total, newest first.
Forge Mode Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Felt like pointing out that "momo5502" made this.Reign of the Undead MW2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [QUOTE='[JM]ChopperGunner[NL];6229331']BTW Can you also update the "AIW version" to the FourDeltaOne version?
Or does the Rotu also works on FourDeltaOne?[/QUOTE]
Of course it works :pHow Do I Change A Mw2 Mod Menu Patch's Controls!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Mind sending the "mod menu"?Respawn dead Playerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I don't really see what you want...Player hasAttachment?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - That's easy to do, here's a function I made pretty quick:
hasAttachment(attachment)
{
if(isSubStr(self getcurrentweapon(), attachment))
{
return true;
}
else {
return false;
}
}
Put it somewhere in your .GSC f
Showing the 5 most recent posts.