Posts by Raow
2,720 posts total, newest first.
What is your dream gunin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=™ÐÆĿƮ!UȘ™;9519701]any red dragon wep[/QUOTE]
You should search up the AK Scope Red Dragon on youtube, it looks mad.I am looking for one Crossfire Wikin Editorin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Name: Jack
Age: 16
Knowledge about Crossfire: I've been playing CrossFire since Suba Games (with a year break from it in 09), have been active in the community and know a lot of players. As well as knowing a fair bit oWhat'd you prefer?in General - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;9519263]Google Drive, puush, Steam, Google Docs[/QUOTE]
Google docs? Really?
I only listed it because on of my "professors" use it. Is it good and are there any limitations?
Also, just out of curiositWhat'd you prefer?in General - [QUOTE=Scotia;9517799]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465[/QUOTE]
i even added a tldr.CFLauncher v4 by jaguar01445in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=kmanev073;9510063]can someone exaplin me what this is ? what does it have to do with rez modding ? i think you have forgotten the real rez mods... anyway... gj keep coding :)[/QUOTE]
This section isn't entirely r
Showing the 5 most recent posts.