Posts by higopr
6 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire in VMware Errorin CrossFire Discussions - I tried it and worked.. many thanks to you manCrossfire in VMware Errorin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=StrayFade;13458217]Follow this guide posted on MPGH even though it says Patched, it isn't patched if you use Windows 7 instead of Windows XP.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=751219[/QUOTE]
Hmm i wil tCrossfire in VMware Errorin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=StrayFade;13456399]I solved the issue by upgrading to Windows 7 on the guest machines.[/QUOTE]
You made the upgrade and did this right?
01-Put those commands on .vmx
svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.rCrossfire in VMware Errorin CrossFire Discussions - Hello,
I'm trying to run CrossFire in VMware and i'm getting this error
https://imgur.com/a/kQqDE
I read on this forum that the problem can be this
""X-trap code: 09-0400-00000000-500 means that CF is trying to be run alterIWnet want a hack!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - link download the wallhack ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.