Crossfire in VMware Error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire in VMware Error
Hello,
I'm trying to run CrossFire in VMware and i'm getting this error

https://imgur.com/a/kQqDE

I read on this forum that the problem can be this
""X-trap code: 09-0400-00000000-500 means that CF is trying to be run on a virtual machine or that there may be other macro programs running with CF.""""


How can i solve my problem? any helps?


-------------------------------------------------------
my .vmx configs:
https://pastebin.com/ZcNF6i4J

(VMware specs:
Win xp
VMWARE VER. 12.1.1)
I solved the issue by upgrading to Windows 7 on the guest machines.
Quote Originally Posted by StrayFade View Post
I solved the issue by upgrading to Windows 7 on the guest machines.
You made the upgrade and did this right?

01-Put those commands on .vmx

 
Spoiler

svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "true"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "true"
SMBIOS.reflectHost = "TRUE"


02 - Searched on regedit all for entryies with this name "VMware SVGA" and cleaned them?

 
Spoiler
Quote Originally Posted by higopr View Post
You made the upgrade and did this right?

01-Put those commands on .vmx

 
Spoiler

svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "true"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "true"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "true"
SMBIOS.reflectHost = "TRUE"


02 - Searched on regedit all for entryies with this name "VMware SVGA" and cleaned them?

 
Spoiler
Follow this guide posted on MPGH even though it says Patched, it isn't patched if you use Windows 7 instead of Windows XP.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=751219
Quote Originally Posted by StrayFade View Post
Follow this guide posted on MPGH even though it says Patched, it isn't patched if you use Windows 7 instead of Windows XP.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=751219
Hmm i wil try this
Can you accept my friendship? i want to add you to disscuss more about VMware in crossfire
I tried it and worked.. many thanks to you man
Quote Originally Posted by higopr View Post
I tried it and worked.. many thanks to you man
No problem at all.
When the bots Start to join the game
At 12% loading screen they close
In NA,EU and PharaohCF

Can someone help?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?