UnhappyCrossfire Version ini error

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Version ini error
I can't open Crossfire
Crossfire keeps giving me Version ini error, what's up with it?
is anyone getting the same error?
I used to get the same error all this time i just downloaded mirror 1 reinstalled and restarted
Whell i should go for the reinstall -like hahne said- or look on z8games technical support..
THANK ME IF I HELPED PLZ
_________________
Snøw Ðream™

Respect list
ALL Mods, minions and admins



To do list:

Get 10posts[]
Get 100posts[]
Get 1000posts[]
Get 10000posts[]
Be a girl[]
Be a slut[]
Complete my list []


Click here to let this thingy grow and eat ur teacher.!
Redownload And ReInstal
looks like u need to reinstall cf
re-install crossfire and the problem is resolved
lol like every1 says redownload-reinstall from mirror 1
You can download from mirror 4 ^_^ it's faster..
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us