Posts by Jamboo
36 posts total, newest first.
will pay for good hackin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - He's just bitching around, that noob can't do a shit.
You should buy a VIP hack, they have aimbots, fly hacks and stuff. They cost around $10-$30 only.
I don't know if MPGH has any VIP hacks, but you can send me a messaSANA SKINSin Sudden Attack General - can someone tell me where do I find the unpacked .dtx files so I can make my own skins?Unpack .REZin Sudden Attack General - How to unpack Sudden Attack's .rez files so I can make my own skins?BAN- Evidix - virus topicin Sudden Attack General - [quote=Aznhacker;1071059]It doesn't open any programs, idiot. You've probably haven't used it. The only thing it does is open 70 firefox (If you have it) and internet explorers. I don't know why the call it a virus. It'sundetecdetin Sudden Attack General - gtfo here you kid
close?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.