Posts by Shahrokh14
6 posts total, newest first.
Reimy's (911) Emergency hack....in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Awesome, hacks!
Chams would have been better tho then glass wallPub Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Does not work.
As Soon as you press "INSERT" to bring the HACKS
it auto d/c.
and after if it doesnt d/c then, it'll D/C 5 mins during game.New Hacks??in Combat Arms Help - Hey everybody, can you guys comment with a UN PATCHED hack.
Since the patch Today (Dec 15, 2010) I could not find, any hacks that
are not patched.
So if you have a Un Patched hack, please leave the link at the botCombat Arms CRASH's !in Combat Arms Help - Cool so what do I have to rename it as?
@R3V
Also.. I have WINDOWS 7 64 bit. ULTIMATE!
It never works, i've tried 3 injectors 5 different hacks!Combat Arms CRASH's !in Combat Arms Help - My Operating system is fine..
Im using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
It was working fine, and 2 days ago it messed up!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.