Posts by ecnahc515
8 posts total, newest first.
NOOB H4X [BOSS]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Great hack, but its unusable with any others; and it also is really annoying to have that youtube video pop up everytime.Free CPT 1 ACC *HACK AWAY!*in Combat Arms Discussions - Wtf who got it?GodHack2 Public V2 [Undetected][Sexy Menu]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - When I press insert it doesnt pop up.Not another "how long.." thread, but similar.in C++/C Programming - [quote=why06;3143242]No I mean vice-versa as in if you want to learn OOP you need to learn C++, not C. As the "++" in C++ stands for the addition of OOP
But to your point yes you should learn OOP. As much as I dislikeNot another "how long.." thread, but similar.in C++/C Programming - [quote=Void;3142028]This whole thread is fucking tl;dr. /cry[/quote]
Sorry: TL:DR; I'm going through about 1 chunk of C++ a day so far, and theres about 17 chunks, with some chunks being much more important than the o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.