Posts by sshhaaddyy
13 posts total, newest first.
Ping this IPin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=GenX;295931]OrgName: Performance Systems International Inc.
OrgID: PSI
Address: 1015 31st St NW
City: Washington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20007
Country: US
NetRange: 38.0.0.0 - 38FUCKING TEACHERSin Flaming & Rage - Yea, we don't like you.FUCKEN PEOPLE I HATE ALL!in Flaming & Rage - God damnit.. Please.. go seek professional help and don't kill anyone. No one wants to die because you are fucked up in the head. And fyi.. you wonder why you have no friends and everyone turned their backs on you? yea..Recruiting phishersin WarRock - International Hacks - I'll help... I'm new on this site though.. but I'v been hacking on other sites for over a year.. So if you guys are short on people.. keep me in mind.0 min. ban...in WarRock - International Hacks - I have no idea... All those things should have helped. Id try reseting your computer to store default settings.. I do that sometimes.. helps with everything. Only bad thing about it is that it deletes everything from you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.