Posts by xboxy
221 posts total, newest first.
best graphics card for gaming under 125 euros or 165.85 US Dollarsin Hardware & Software Support - The R7-260X from ASUS (R7260X-DC2-2GD5) would probably be the best, it is a tad faster than the 7790 and is equivelant to 124 Euros. You could always choose another manufacturer, just go to:
Newegg.com - R7 260x (http:/CPU Choicesin Hardware & Software Support - Is there a processor any of you would recommend?CPU Choicesin Hardware & Software Support - [QUOTE=InCognito;6763556]i7-3770K .[/QUOTE]
Can I get a reason? Would you choose the AMD FX over the 3770?CPU Choicesin Hardware & Software Support - I was wondering if I should get the Intel Core i7-3930K (12M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz) , the Intel Core i7-3770K (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) or the AMD FX 8150 (8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz). I know the AMD is the fastest but whaWould OA Keys Work for Normal Arma?in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Does anyone sell normal arma keys?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.