Posts by windicious
30 posts total, newest first.
Quick VIP questionin Combat Arms Help - I recently bought MPGH VIP for one month.
When that month runs out and I purchase another month, will I have to get reverified or will it automatically all be taken care of?MPGH Customer Support?in Combat Arms Help - What is going on.. I bought MPGH VIP for Combat Arms a while ago and still no VIP? I sure don't feel like a VIP having to wait so long to get access to the hack...Matypatty |OBrozz | _Fk127_ | Public Hack V1 | Aimbot | Remotekill | Weapon Teleport|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This has happened many times before. Might as well close this thread, considering the hack will probably not work for 75% of the people that try it.Need help with hacks!in Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=Skyrim;5046735]what hack are you actually trying[/QUOTE]
I'm trying every hack there is released atm. This is really frustrating me and would appreciate any future help to fix this permanently...Need help with hacks!in Combat Arms Help - I have done the administrator thing.. I have tried every simple thing like that. Used all injectors, N-jector doesnt work for me btw.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.