Posts by Ariful
127 posts total, newest first.
Cancel Revoke Methodin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=edwardjiang;9181117]It can be used for both good and bad.[/QUOTE]
Mind PMING me it? I want to know so I set this on my LTC 3 while my LTG got hacked by someone in this MPGH community :P I have vouches, fear me noCancel Revoke Methodin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm a trustworthy user and hellah I would be damn happy if someone PMED me how to. After buying 2-3 accounts from MPGHObservation each and every single one of them got revoked so like yeah. No I don't hack or ruin peopleHelp.in Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=.DLL;9054755]He bought it from someone else, and lately someone posted a thread accusing that guy of being a scammer so I wouldn't point fingers at Observation. He's trusted, and a nice guy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah obviouslyHelp.in Combat Arms Help - I bought a 4 star a couple days ago from MPGH Observation. I'm not accusing him of hacking/revoking the account from me, but when a guy like him has what 25 vouches nothing to point fingers on, but do you think he shouldObservation's Vouchesin Vouches - Date: 11/25/13
People involved: Me and Him only cause we're gay for one another
Item that has been sold/traded: CPT 2 Perm Speed Gear
Selling Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat-arms-selling-trading-buying/75
Showing the 5 most recent posts.