Posts by [anthrax]
41 posts total, newest first.
Z-Yan Dev Fuckin Leechers & Hackersin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=xXAznrulzXx;4930078]Let me say it like this:
Zyan Dev arent coders.
It is old bugfiire and they bought the code from Zacherl[/quote]
0123456789
I can count.HeXin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=kmanev073;4628804]
dicimal-binary-hex this is the format[/quote]
Ah sorry, i didn't see that^^Remote Tele-Knifein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=lauwy;4629298]Fail xD
Big fail xD Sorry.[/quote]
What's the fail?
I think you don't have any idea about the ss checks of crossfire.
How bad, my friend isn't registered on stupid forums like mpgh..
He coulHeXin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=bboycling;4628201]i think you're wrong anthrax o-o , i thought binary consisted of 0 and 1, i have a binary converter lol it only convers to 0 & 1[/quote]
Yes, I know.
0-00-0
1-01-1
2-10-2
He first wrotRemote Tele-Knifein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=Fly3r;4627289][anthrax] and where did u find that ?/daum[/quote]
A friend of mine knows how to get into the server and gave me that file.. Don't ask, I'm not gonna give you the file nor the name of the friend.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.