Posts by killerlone
7 posts total, newest first.
Need PRO to helpin Mission Against Terror Discussions - I can decompile other .utx file using Total Commander. Unfortunately, I can't do so with MAT's .utxNeed PRO to helpin Mission Against Terror Discussions - Does anyone know how to compile M.A.T/A.K/XShot/CSO .UTX file??? :eek:M.A.T Cambodia version (AK)in Mission Against Terror Discussions - all of u are Cambodian??? and I'm not downloading the wrong version. I also copy new AK from my friend, but still have the same error.M.A.T Cambodia version (AK)in Mission Against Terror Discussions - I updated to the latest patch, but unfortunately I got this error all over again and again when I'm trying to login:
"Info Clue: The current version using is not the latest version please update to the latest version MAT Automaton still detectedin Mission Against Terror Discussions - [18:24:41] Log: Log file open, Fri Jan 21 18:24:41 2011
[18:24:41] Init: Name subsystem initialized.
[18:24:41] Init: Object subsystem initialized.
[18:24:41] Init: Aerospace Engine (V0.0.0.1)
[18:24:41] Init: Copyri
Showing the 5 most recent posts.