Posts by belminn
50 posts total, newest first.
What do you want on wep Scriptin WarRock Discussions - Hello Guys ,
I went OOI (out of ideas)
What can I script next ?
TIP: I CANT SCRIPT MARKET ITEMS (cant script more than MAG,katana...)
Wepons:
*What should I change there
*What wepon should I ``upgrade`` WEAPON SCRIPT -NON PREMIUM-in WarRock - International Hacks - thanx guys ,
1.O don§t know why it crash warrock
2. WePons are not moded , it they are real unreleased, u can see descrip, in warrock market about MAG
3It is impossibel to make that script for Gold weps !WEAPON SCRIPT -NON PREMIUM-in WarRock - International Hacks - thanx guys , I think I had free time xD
[quote=TheGoodB0y;4708319]Belminn Do Somthing VERY GOOD
or send me in Private Messege how i make scripts. i want make for my friends and for mpgh[/quote]
I don`t want to losWEAPON SCRIPT -NON PREMIUM-in WarRock - International Hacks - Sry I lied about non-prem ! Xd JUST KIDDIN !
YOU NEED PREMIUM FOR SNIPERS , BUT U CAN BUY ODER WEPS 4 3
2 Weps are prem and 4 are F2USE
SCRIPTED WEAPONS ARE:
Katana
Combat Knife
Shovel
AR-7 (snipe) ** preAdmins,,,in WarRock Discussions - Hey Admins, ,all scripts , that I posted are detected :(
Alen
Showing the 5 most recent posts.