Posts by Pazaz
53 posts total, newest first.
Wall hack-Fixed and undetectedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [QUOTE=dominator012;5401727]Pazaz and i can trust you why?. Only people I can trust is Moto and master131 :P. Known them for a while now.[/QUOTE]
True... I'll have to gain your trust somehow then :DWall hack-Fixed and undetectedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I'd love to take a look at your source code, If you don't mind (I won't release it).
Mind PM'ing me it?MPGH Dedicated APB Hackin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [quote=Joltz;5129704]Old post. He thought it was detected but edited it saying it is still working.[/quote]
Mhm, I injected calc.exe (Major fail) instead of apb.exe without knowing. :)
Hack Works though. Get Microsoft CMPGH Dedicated APB Hackin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - EVERYONE WHO CRASHES: Get Microsoft C++ Redist. 2010 - It will most likely fix your problems.MPGH Dedicated APB Hackin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [quote=Joltz;5129457]Problem: General Protection Fault
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Injector: Perx, 1337 Injector
I tried all of the workarounds posted, different injectors, setting comparability to XP SP3,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.