Posts by DccD
4 posts total, newest first.
JP WARROCKin WarRock Korea Hacks - Whats the point of the game if you can't play it. It's just a freaking GAME not some top secret program, just a GAME.
You have to hack, bypass and steal some freaking numbers to play a F2P game. It's just OMFG
money JP WARROCKin WarRock Korea Hacks - Is someone maneged to play jpwarrock?
I downloaded it but can't connect. I've search in google for it and found bypass x-trap.
Some help would be nice ;)KWR CANNOT OPEN????????in WarRock Korea Hacks - No, I'm on XP serv. pac 2KWR CANNOT OPEN????????in WarRock Korea Hacks - Need a bit of help :)
I managed to make a kwr acc, I donwloaded the nexon plug.
But when I downloaded kwr at the end says cannot open file PF_1_0.zip ????? :mad: I'm very angry aboute that.
If someone can help me I wou
Showing the 4 most recent posts.