KWR CANNOT OPEN????????

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
KWR CANNOT OPEN????????
Need a bit of help

I managed to make a kwr acc, I donwloaded the nexon plug.
But when I downloaded kwr at the end says cannot open file PF_1_0.zip ????? I'm very angry aboute that.
If someone can help me I would be wery happy
No, I'm on XP serv. pac 2
Quote Originally Posted by DccD View Post
Need a bit of help

I managed to make a kwr acc, I donwloaded the nexon plug.
But when I downloaded kwr at the end says cannot open file PF_1_0.zip ????? I'm very angry aboute that.
If someone can help me I would be wery happy
If you run Vista:

- enabled uac:

allow all programs to run and you should get 2 updaters, 1 will work for 1 update, repeat untill you have completely updated

- disabled uac:

enable uac

If you run XP:

keep trying, maybe reinstall KWR or change the version info back, so it reupdates everything.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us