Posts by 1226itch
16 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft 1.7.2 – 1.7.5 Hacked Client – Dauntlessin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Are there any keybinds on this client? I have installed, Currently tweaking some of the features in-game, but I don't see any keybind options, or any keybinds at all. Is there any?Venux v1.0 1.4.6 Testing clientin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - You really dont get it, do you?Venux v1.0 1.4.6 Testing clientin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - <b>Actually I did not copy and Paste this code.. In this code there are a few key pieces of code.
For example://for the GUI toggle</b>
if(checkKey(Keyboard.KEY_UP))
{
mc.displayGuiScreen(new GuiClick()R.U.N 1.4.7 Clientin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - You need to get a fucking life. You did the same thing on my client posting this useless shit. Some people actually learn how to code this and dont skid it, Mabey we dont know alot be we are learning. So GTFO you fuckingVenux v1.0 1.4.6 Testing clientin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - How do you know if I did or did not Skid this code? No I didnt so if you dont like my client then GTFO. No one wants you here. All you do is just post on peoples new clients negatively. Just go get a life bitch.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.