Posts by JDZ
4 posts total, newest first.
[INFO] Stop Using Texture'sin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=heinami;3352564]I'm unsure. The way he posted seemed as if a modified iw_06 would simply become localized_English_bajs_iw_06. My other textures work, but scopes cause a crash on start up.[/quote]
No problems with[INFO] Stop Using Texture'sin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=mun1688;3351393]Wait so all I have to do is move the textures over then rename the iw_01.iwd files thats in the main folder of our steam directory to the new name?[/quote]
Exactly :)New Patch fixed everything?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - [INFO] Stop Using Texture's - Call of Duty Black OPS General - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/3351337-post8.html)[INFO] Stop Using Texture'sin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - I was going to post this in a separate thread, but for some reason it wouldn't let me.
Guide: How to make custom textures work after January 20th
So today Treyarch released a new patch. Many think that this patch fixed
Showing the 4 most recent posts.