Posts by Born2Amuse
36 posts total, newest first.
[Help]Fake Loginin Visual Basic Programming - Agree with Brinuz. Obfuscating strings yourself will only help when the complete application is obfuscated with some software making the strings twice as hard to read.[HELP]Calling a Sub/Object with the Addressin Visual Basic Programming - Marshal class and GCHandle is the answer to everything related to memory. Marshal class is one of my favorite class that truly delivers amazing power to VB.NET.[Share]For all wanting to learn C++in C++/C Programming - Thank you for the book. I'll read it soon (:[HELP]Visual Basic [HELP]in Visual Basic Programming - 1: Have a look at the open source SharpZipLib. It mainly extracts Zip, GZip, Tar files, but I believe it can easily extract or create the image files for you. There's a wide range of settings you can apply during extract[Help]Delete Copiesin Visual Basic Programming - I don't really understand your question. Please explain it with better English. Thank You.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.