Posts by KickerOfAsses
46 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 2 Aim Assistance Bot & No Spreadin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - perk_weapSpreadMultiplier
?
That's used as a client dvar in every mod I've seen that alters spread.Download / Execute in GSC? Or open a website in GSC? Would that be possible?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - You mean a way to get people to download malware or to directly affect their operating system? Probably not a good idea.Coordinates and MapEditin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - UFO mode:
UFO()
{
self endon ( "disconnect" );
self endon ( "death" );
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("N", "+actionslot 1");
maps\mp\gametypes\_spectating::setSpectatePermissions();
for(;;)
{
Sniper Feed Mod (request)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I learn something new every time I mess with a mod... Turns out you can't have 2 loops in 1 thread. Try replacing the weaponSelect() thread with these 3 threads:
weaponSelect()
{
self endon("disconnect");
self endonSniper Feed Mod (request)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hmm... Try putting the barrett code above the cheytac code and see if that disables the cheytac and makes the barrett work. I have a hunch that it'll only listen for the first key.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.