Posts by Mezmaa
76 posts total, newest first.
How to compare a value and execute a keyin Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=RoPMadM;12005143]You can use nearly any language with read and write functions even node.js is possible.
There are several ways to do it.
1. Hook a game function wich gets called often enough, and execute your cHow to compare a value and execute a keyin Coders Lounge - Hello, I would like some help with knowing how to compare a value in a game, for example, health. I already have the offset for the health. I want to read this value, and say if it is below 20% of the max value, I would NecroBot v0.9.2in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - This is what happens when you use NecroBot. This happened on 12 accounts of mine, all were using "legit settings" and even in the same area that I'm actually located in. I would highly advise not using this.
https://iHaving a problem (seriously)in General - David Berkowitz
Brenda Ann Spencer
Jeffrey Dahmer
Albert Desalvo
Ted Bundy
Edmund Kemper
Andrew Cunanan
Lee Boyd Malvo
Dennis Rader
Carroll Edward Cole
Are any of these names familiar? Well, they all starteEZ Crack Me for reverse engineering practice!in Reverse Engineering - Hello everyone.
I'm releasing for you all a really easy crack me so you can practice using debuggers. This is aimed for beginners. This is extremely easy, written in only 19 lines of code. If you guys like this type o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.