Posts by skata3000
173 posts total, newest first.
BOCW - PC - Play LAN OFFLINE! MP/ZM [Not A Release]in Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - [QUOTE=Iwesley93I;14998052]Im working on making this work upon boot, instead of needing to atleast be connected to the servers once during your game.exe being loaded. I am very close[/QUOTE]
That's awesome man!! I'll deBOCW - PC - Play LAN OFFLINE! MP/ZM [Not A Release]in Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - Sorry for all the toxicity lol.
Awesome that you figured this out! Would be awesome to use this for some offline zombies shenanigans.⭐⭐ Black Ops Cold War/Modern Warfare accounts! CHEAP ⭐⭐in Call of Duty Global Marketplace - Hello and WELCOME to my CoD account shop!!
Modern Warfare base game: $35
Modern Warfare battle pass edition: $45
Black Ops Cold War: $46
Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition: $65
All accounts are FRESH and createWW2 - Class Tool Fix - Fixes Errors (corrupting your profile data)in Call of Duty 14 - WWII - Thanks for releasing the fix for the tool I posted! Very cool of you!
I never had the stat issue myself, but thanks again!WWII Class toolin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - [QUOTE=Goldeneye7733;14916482]Ban risk ?[/QUOTE]
Been using this for quite awhile. No bans. Just make sure you close the program before entering a match!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.