Posts by koax2
5 posts total, newest first.
Cod4 Lvl.55 Hack 1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I have steam, how can i find my cd code?Aimbot/Wallhack for windows 7 64 bit?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [quote=Doomsaday;3400292]Were they all .dll hacks you injected yourself?[/quote]
yeah they areAimbot/Wallhack for windows 7 64 bit?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [quote=Doomsaday;3400270]That has nothing to do with your OS. Try a different hack.[/quote]
I've tried 3 or 4 of them and get almost the same error..Aimbot/Wallhack for windows 7 64 bit?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [quote=Doomsaday;3400228]32 bit aimbots should work fine on 64 bit systems. What do you mean by, "doesnt let me."?[/quote]
I get an error that says
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX04.952\Aimbot/Wallhack for windows 7 64 bit?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Is there any Aimbots/wallhacks for win7 64bit? Everyone I've tried doesnt let me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.