Posts by malakas13
54 posts total, newest first.
CrossfireEU-Cshell Unpack-25.10-2012in CrossFire Europe Hack Source Code - what exactly is this?CF_ShArKs Dark Hack Cleaner ! FIXED !in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Problem! I'll tell you exactly what I did: I put the cleaner in cf folder, ran it, said clean successful (or finished don't remember), deleted it from cf folder (maybe that was the problem idk) and started normally crossCF_ShArKs Dark Hack Cleaner ! FIXED !in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - thx a bunch!Sorry for reopening this thread but still problem with dark shark hack...in CrossFire Help - I don't really hang around here too much so I don't know what it is. Could you explain to me?
*Edit* Plz notify me when this "cleaner" will be uploaded and where I can find it. ThxSorry for reopening this thread but still problem with dark shark hack...in CrossFire Help - I don't think you got it... I removed the mlang.dll but the thing is I have the white texture only on ship and the dark sky on every map
Showing the 5 most recent posts.