ExclamationCF_ShArKs Dark Hack Cleaner ! FIXED !

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
~Approved~
Nice job releasing this
Problem! I'll tell you exactly what I did: I put the cleaner in cf folder, ran it, said clean successful (or finished don't remember), deleted it from cf folder (maybe that was the problem idk) and started normally crossfire but I get the same thing (to those who don't know: white textured ship and dark sky in all maps). What is happening?!

Ignore everything I said... I rushed a little bit... It actually works, only if I run it as admin, though.
LOL guys if you see this in other forum know that it is not ME releaseing it ! I saw a guy with the same name as me in othere hacking site @Hero @A$IAN how to stop him releasing my work in other sites i want to release only in MPGH LOL
Well I don't know. You can't really stop them from leeching your work. Packing your cleaner with something and adding your name somewhere on the cleaner is a good idea.
this is for the old hack !
Very Nice Thx
DAMN thanks a bunch. I used this before and it actually worked on first try.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us