Posts by davidp027
23 posts total, newest first.
GTA5 Menyoo Mod Menu / ONLY SINGELPLAYER! Alot of optionsin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hard thing is that there's no hint of what function it is, and since the functions dosen't have real name it's quite hard xD. I would need to find his loop namespace(If his menu source is like the menu base he released)GTA5 Menyoo Mod Menu / ONLY SINGELPLAYER! Alot of optionsin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Managed to remove the car thrown at you when you first open it, and still crashes online. Still trying to get it onlineOpenVHook - Open Source Script Hook for GTA5!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Khyy;10582816]
Browsed the code for 30 seconds because always thought it was a pointless lesser scripthook (being you had to manually inject for the same outcome as scripthook). Pay attention to
ScriptEngine:OpenVHook - Open Source Script Hook for GTA5!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Nice release ! Took a quick look and I'm still not sure what class I should use to make it that CTRL+R reloads ASI plugins (Like in ScriptHook when you create the ScriptHookV.dev file)GTA5 Menyoo Mod Menu / ONLY SINGELPLAYER! Alot of optionsin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I'm not the best to crack stuff, but I took a quick look and the car launch at menu first open isn't what prevents it from going online, I think. Also a tip if you don't want a vehicle thrown at you on first open get in
Showing the 5 most recent posts.