Posts by bkbatman
29 posts total, newest first.
Which IDE To Use ?in C++/C Programming - yea I think I will go with visual C++2010, I did some research on it and just try messing with it a little bit. Seem really good to use, when every you about to make a error you see a red line by your codeWhich IDE To Use ?in C++/C Programming - Hello the I want to know which IDE you guy use do your use visual studio C++ 2010 or 2008 because I just came back from a break and I'm back on the web and ready to start programming again. I download C++ 2010 yesterday How did you learn C++?in C++/C Programming - [quote=liberatxox;3568889]i want to learn c++ but my 60 days trial is over.. any got full version there?
reply pls[/quote]
I never seem this in my life how can ur 60 day trial we over? are u paying to learn C++ or u mePointers and Offsetsin C++/C Programming - [url]http://www.free
webs
.com/unrealapps/tutorials/cplusplus/trainer.html
this tutorial was not made by me it was made by unreal pwnerHow did you learn C++?in C++/C Programming - long story by any way here u go
Go by the name of bkbatman
one of the greater fallen hacker
My History
the reason while I become a programmer and a hacker
because, when I was young. I was playing one of my favorite
Showing the 5 most recent posts.