Posts by Pod11
285 posts total, newest first.
[Verified] GTAV PC ONLINE ♠ TRUSTED CASH DROP ♠ FASTEST ♠ SAFEST ♠ ZERO BANS ♠ CHEAPin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - This user is legit as hell, vouch for him, he's really friendly and provides a great service.[★★ Selling Account CHEAP!!★★]in League of Legends Marketplace - Is this EUW? If so I'm interested.LoneWolf - Returning - The Legendary MTA DayZ Clone returns! Revolutionary [Must see]in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - [QUOTE=Yoxiaro;10180282]Yes, I will be checking the channel frequently for any news/updates.
You can count me in on server opening.[/QUOTE]
Great man! We have a new developer video coming out tomorrow or the next day! Looking for a LUA scripter to help out with a famous project.in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - I am still looking for a LUA scripter, get hold of me!Looking for a LUA scripter to help out with a famous project.in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - Currently I am re-opening a very popular MTA DayZ server, the server is named LoneWolf and can be found in this section, we are actually looking for a scripter who is willing to help out.
The scripting is obviously LU
Showing the 5 most recent posts.