[Verified] GTAV PC ONLINE ♠ TRUSTED CASH DROP ♠ FASTEST ♠ SAFEST ♠ ZERO BANS ♠ CHEAP
WTS[Verified] GTAV PC ONLINE ♠ TRUSTED CASH DROP ♠ FASTEST ♠ SAFEST ♠ ZERO BANS ♠ CHEAP
i highly recomend this guy
i got my 15ms quick and the price is fine
i got my 15ms quick and the price is fine
I got one of the vouch copies and tried out his service. It was very professional and his prices are good. I got the 15 mil very nice and quickly with no hassle, just added on skype. The service is rly quick, I got the money less than for 4 mins.
Bᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴍᴘ // Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴏғғᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴏғ ₁₀ᴍɪʟ ~ ɢʀᴀʙ ɪᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ.
Hello,
I would like to ask how would one pay you if they do not have paypal/credit card(can't use it online)
Do you take any other forms of payments(maybe steam related or something)
I would like to use your service because i can't buy shark cards as they do not ship codes to my country(???? dfuq rockstar??)
Thanks in advance!
I would like to ask how would one pay you if they do not have paypal/credit card(can't use it online)
Do you take any other forms of payments(maybe steam related or something)
I would like to use your service because i can't buy shark cards as they do not ship codes to my country(???? dfuq rockstar??)
Thanks in advance!
First of all thank you for giving me the vouch copy now about the Service:
Contact
I added him on Skype, and got the response directly after I added him.
He was very friendly and answered questions professionally.
The Trade
He first added me at the Social Club, then invited me to Private Lobby.
After that the drop happend. It took around 2 Minutes and after that i got the exact amout of 10kk.
After this I can only say, it all went smoothly and fast, and you get treated nicely. I can highly recommend him to others, and will
absolutely use his service again!
Greets
Contact
I added him on Skype, and got the response directly after I added him.
He was very friendly and answered questions professionally.
The Trade
He first added me at the Social Club, then invited me to Private Lobby.
After that the drop happend. It took around 2 Minutes and after that i got the exact amout of 10kk.
After this I can only say, it all went smoothly and fast, and you get treated nicely. I can highly recommend him to others, and will
absolutely use his service again!
Greets
Bᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴍᴘ // Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ OPEN.
+Rep, Legit guy
The Contact:
I Added him on skype and within 5 seconds i got added. We then discussed how much money and how to do it.
The Deal:
He added me on social club. I then was invited to a private lobby and he started the dropping. Within about 4 minutes i got my money.
The Contact:
I Added him on skype and within 5 seconds i got added. We then discussed how much money and how to do it.
The Deal:
He added me on social club. I then was invited to a private lobby and he started the dropping. Within about 4 minutes i got my money.
professional seller. bought $40 mil, will probably be coming back for more, thanks 

Bᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴍᴘ // ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sᴋʏᴘᴇ ᴠᴏᴜᴄʜ﹕

He is Legit and Pro. Contacted him and he answered straight away. 5 Mill for very low price.
+rep.
+rep.
Service verified.
@KillTheNoise Can you please edit my thread.
Change image/design to: http://i.imgur.com/lUuQvYq.jpg
Fix bb code for youtube video under spoilers? ~ Messed up the bb code, think I'm missing a bracket before /spoiler.
Edit: add [Verified] at the front of the thread title
Thank you.
Change image/design to: http://i.imgur.com/lUuQvYq.jpg
Fix bb code for youtube video under spoilers? ~ Messed up the bb code, think I'm missing a bracket before /spoiler.
Edit: add [Verified] at the front of the thread title
Thank you.
Similar Threads
GeneralHosting GTA Online Modded Lobbies "Cash Drop"
2 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops✯ GTA V PC ONLINE ✯ CASH DROP LOBBY ✯ 100% SAFE ✯ FRIENDLY ✯ CHEAP ✯
81 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops[Verified]GTA V PC ONLINE - √ RECOVERY CASH SERVICE √ SAFEST √ NEW √ 80+ VOUCHES 86 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops💰Cash Edits💰 GTA5:O PC💻 New Method💸 Safest✅ 300+ Reviews💕 No Ban💤 Patch 1.33🏧 620 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/ShopsGTA 5 Online 1.27 Money/Cash Drops! √ Cheap √ Fast & Easy! √ Trusted Seller! √
6


