Thumbs upWTS[Verified] GTAV PC ONLINE ♠ TRUSTED CASH DROP ♠ FASTEST ♠ SAFEST ♠ ZERO BANS ♠ CHEAP

Posts 1–15 of 79 · Page 1 of 6
[Verified] GTAV PC ONLINE ♠ TRUSTED CASH DROP ♠ FASTEST ♠ SAFEST ♠ ZERO BANS ♠ CHEAP


 
Proof Videos.

 
Vouches

Quote Originally Posted by tasty_farmer View Post
i highly recomend this guy
i got my 15ms quick and the price is fine
Quote Originally Posted by Ecnassianer View Post
I got one of the vouch copies and tried out his service. It was very professional and his prices are good. I got the 15 mil very nice and quickly with no hassle, just added on skype. The service is rly quick, I got the money less than for 4 mins.
Quote Originally Posted by John585 View Post
First of all thank you for giving me the vouch copy now about the Service:

Contact

I added him on Skype, and got the response directly after I added him.
He was very friendly and answered questions professionally.

The Trade

He first added me at the Social Club, then invited me to Private Lobby.
After that the drop happend. It took around 2 Minutes and after that i got the exact amout of 10kk.

After this I can only say, it all went smoothly and fast, and you get treated nicely. I can highly recommend him to others, and will
absolutely use his service again!

Greets
Quote Originally Posted by Ocissor View Post
+Rep, Legit guy
The Contact:
I Added him on skype and within 5 seconds i got added. We then discussed how much money and how to do it.

The Deal:
He added me on social club. I then was invited to a private lobby and he started the dropping. Within about 4 minutes i got my money.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
professional seller. bought $40 mil, will probably be coming back for more, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by SGF-Plays View Post
He is Legit and Pro. Contacted him and he answered straight away. 5 Mill for very low price.

+rep.
Quote Originally Posted by firzepls View Post
I recommend this guy, price is pretty good, and I got my 30M very quickly.
Quote Originally Posted by SistersOfEve View Post
Came across this service via Google

Pricing is fair and the service you receive is top-notch

Had my money within 30 minutes of sending payment

11/10
Quote Originally Posted by matrx300 View Post
Start:

Sent a friend request and in about 10 minutes he accepted me.
I told him about a payment problem and he without any problems figured something out to make it work for both of us.

Trade

He added me on Social Club and invited me into a game, and within 10 minutes i had my 30mill.

All in all a very smooth process, a nice guy and i would recommend him to others!

Will surely come back for more when needed!

i highly recomend this guy
i got my 15ms quick and the price is fine
I got one of the vouch copies and tried out his service. It was very professional and his prices are good. I got the 15 mil very nice and quickly with no hassle, just added on skype. The service is rly quick, I got the money less than for 4 mins.
Quote Originally Posted by Ecnassianer View Post
I got one of the vouch copies and tried out his service. It was very professional and his prices are good. I got the 15 mil very nice and quickly with no hassle, just added on skype. The service is rly quick, I got the money less than for 4 mins.
Glad you found the service well, and thank you for taking a vouch copy

Going to add one more vouch copy of 10mil for anyone interested.
Bᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴍᴘ // Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴏғғᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴏғ ₁₀ᴍɪʟ ~ ɢʀᴀʙ ɪᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ.
Hello,
I would like to ask how would one pay you if they do not have paypal/credit card(can't use it online)
Do you take any other forms of payments(maybe steam related or something)
I would like to use your service because i can't buy shark cards as they do not ship codes to my country(???? dfuq rockstar??)
Thanks in advance!
First of all thank you for giving me the vouch copy now about the Service:

Contact

I added him on Skype, and got the response directly after I added him.
He was very friendly and answered questions professionally.

The Trade

He first added me at the Social Club, then invited me to Private Lobby.
After that the drop happend. It took around 2 Minutes and after that i got the exact amout of 10kk.

After this I can only say, it all went smoothly and fast, and you get treated nicely. I can highly recommend him to others, and will
absolutely use his service again!

Greets
Bᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴍᴘ // Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ OPEN.
+Rep, Legit guy
The Contact:
I Added him on skype and within 5 seconds i got added. We then discussed how much money and how to do it.

The Deal:
He added me on social club. I then was invited to a private lobby and he started the dropping. Within about 4 minutes i got my money.
professional seller. bought $40 mil, will probably be coming back for more, thanks


Bᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴍᴘ // ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sᴋʏᴘᴇ ᴠᴏᴜᴄʜ﹕

He is Legit and Pro. Contacted him and he answered straight away. 5 Mill for very low price.

+rep.
@KillTheNoise Can you please edit my thread.

Change image/design to: http://i.imgur.com/lUuQvYq.jpg
Fix bb code for youtube video under spoilers? ~ Messed up the bb code, think I'm missing a bracket before /spoiler.

Edit: add [Verified] at the front of the thread title

Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Hycron View Post
@KillTheNoise Can you please edit my thread.

Change image/design to: http://i.imgur.com/lUuQvYq.jpg
Fix bb code for youtube video under spoilers? ~ Messed up the bb code, think I'm missing a bracket before /spoiler.

Edit: add [Verified] at the front of the thread title

Thank you.
Done the image fix and bb code fix but your thread title is too long for me to add [Verified] you going to have to cut somthing
Posts 1–15 of 79 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?