Posts by klotim
7 posts total, newest first.
Extreme Injector v3.5.2in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=master131;10783438]Glad you fixed the problem. There's a bug that causes the injector to freeze when you press "Add DLL" after having started it in Secure Mode. I'm pretty sure older versions would've had this samExtreme Injector v3.4in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=XH88HF;10775561]you have not fixed 3.3 bug if you were set it to "secure mode" and add dll it will not respond /naws[/QUOTE]
mine does? Try make a shortcut with the -securemode
To automatically start in securemodExtreme Injector v3.4in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - The Error:
System.AccessViolationException: Unable to read memory from the specified pointer.
Some bugs:
The new button on the side with the dll is broken (i think?) because when I click on it, a window appear but everyExtreme Injector v3.4in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=master131;10774767]It's working fine for me. I tested it in a VM before I released it and I've just tested it now after I've upgraded my OS to Windows 10. It could be the hack you are using. Do the other options wExtreme Injector v3.4in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Bigger changes made to the manual map code?
As I cant inject with manual mapping anymore.
OS:
Windows 10 pro 64bit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.