Posts by shawsta1
62 posts total, newest first.
MPGH HACK |FLY|WTW|ESP for Windows 7, 8 and 10in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Playline;10954383]Its detected but i saw someone today using the hack... i dont understand >_<[/QUOTE]
How would you know if the person you saw today is using this hack? Programs aren't 100% perfect and probably client errorsin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Euphemistic;10924182]
Yeah, that has been happening for a while now. Don't worry, if you care about having your Honorable Ribbon, it's not going to disappear.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know and I was assuming its a bug becclient errorsin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Bryan;10921276]Weird, I don't think they would be this stupid to implement ban system on client error because you can just accidently glitched outside of the map.[/QUOTE]
Yeah its not one time though. I was playiclient errorsin CrossFire Help - Well after a little while of glitching outside the map I got client error 24_0 couple times. And then after like few games for glitching I got that same exact client error. And I hit "OK" It said "Disconnected from serveFly with cheat enginein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - So I can use cheat engine for bypassing xtrap. how can I scan for fly hack? I read couple threads and people were talking about float value / 1.2 speed hack? / jump scan something , sit down scan something , move up scan
Showing the 5 most recent posts.