Fly with cheat engine

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Fly with cheat engine
So I can use cheat engine for bypassing xtrap. how can I scan for fly hack? I read couple threads and people were talking about float value / 1.2 speed hack? / jump scan something , sit down scan something , move up scan something , move right/left scan something , etc. Anyone know how to fly with CE and what to scan for? Thanks
Most importantly is knowing where the player adress is, so in order to do that you need to scan for the health adress first then select the health value adress and search for what accesses that adress, it should scan for them in real time, so just move left and the correspective adress will show up in the box.
hope this helps, happy hacking.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?