Posts by Woopyy
5 posts total, newest first.
?????in Operation 7 General - I can use any op7Hack where is detected and play with this hack. I play with a hack who is detected in 2009, and im still not banned, i can use any hack who is detected and im still not banned wtf ? XD Thats nice but i Netgame/FIAA Op7 D3D Menu Public 1.5 [July 20, 2011]in Operation 7 Hacks - nothing happen when ive push INS .I inject dll with perxNetgame/FIAA Op7 D3D Menu Public 1.5 [July 18, 2011]in Operation 7 Hacks - [quote=zhaoyun333;4662608][/quote] Yes i run as admin but if i try to insert ingame nothing happenedNetgame/FIAA Op7 D3D Menu Public 1.5 [July 18, 2011]in Operation 7 Hacks - Doesnt work on win7 32 bit =(OP7 Hack [04.01.2011]in Operation 7 Hacks - schade, dass alle hacks nicht funzen. Nur wh chams crosshair funzt
Showing the 5 most recent posts.