Posts by RyuuDZ
5 posts total, newest first.
[fps boost]Decaying Trees Disablein Minecraft Mods - [quote=z11;3562107]This comes as a surprise to you why?[/quote]
Actually it doesn't. I was just providing proof that was wanted to be given.
And reasons like this is why no one wants to do hard working modding, becau[fps boost]Decaying Trees Disablein Minecraft Mods - [Mod][FPS Boost]Decaying Leaves disable [Beta 1.2_02] - Minecraft Forums (http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=180762)
Look at the date that this mod was created
by RyuuDZ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 am
[fps boost]Decaying Trees Disablein Minecraft Mods - [quote=Physcadelic;3497208]Did you make this?[/quote]
Yes I did. And Jefferey taking it as though as someone else making the mod wasn't cool.Helloin Member Introduction & Return - Ryuu here, just wanting to give a hello[fps boost]Decaying Trees Disablein Minecraft Mods - I do hope you all like the mod that I worked on...'
[Mod][FPS Boost]Decaying Leaves disable [Beta 1.2_02] - Minecraft Forums (http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=180762) >_>
(proof by PM me there, ill rep
Showing the 5 most recent posts.