Posts by runekri3
792 posts total, newest first.
Updating jOryx a Java RotMG Clientin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Gratin;11266917]Well, because I don't really like furyhunter's client, so I stopped and am now writing my own.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I saw that as well. Either way, updating jOryx would probably mean changing/upgrading tUpdating jOryx a Java RotMG Clientin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - Oh hey look, there is actually some life here too tehe
I wonder if anyone remembering me still floats around?
Sounds like a fun undertaking. I remember it wasn't that hard to update, shouldn't be much to change now e5/10/2015- rip communityin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Kithio;10494893]
You claim there was yet another person who WROTE the source that is used for private servers... which isn't true. I understood exactly what you wrote... You're obviously not understanding what I Community Is Dead!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=privateserverleecher;10494641]Fair enough i understand. You take you give. That's how it works around here.[/QUOTE]
That's how it tends to work in life generally not around here.Community Is Dead!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=privateserverleecher;10475876]i still dont understand why we have to give credits to people who haven been doing the same thing as everyone else such as trapped or club they just released the same source everyone
Showing the 5 most recent posts.