Posts by Ixxz
102 posts total, newest first.
Bet in mathin Homework & Learning Section - $20.00/50 = 40 cents an orange. Four bad oranges means $1.60 went bad, so $18.40 is left.
...what kind of bet is this outta curiousity?Learning disability?in Homework & Learning Section - Tell him to 'lax the crack. Whut, whut?
On a serious note, ask him if he's tried little songs or jingles. They can really help, depending on the subject matter. For math and science, I recommend trying to imagine a graphAlgebra Math Problems HELP NEEDED NOW!in Homework & Learning Section - 146675
146677
Oh darn, looks like he beat me to the punch. Oh well, hope it helps.Urgent Homework HELP! PLEASE! NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION! DXin Homework & Learning Section - [QUOTE=MagixAries;7264847]
Uhm, for the second half of 29 I chose "Organisms" because I thought it was referring to animals and such...Was I wrong?[/QUOTE]
I don't know. TBH, I stared at the question, and still donUrgent Homework HELP! PLEASE! NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION! DXin Homework & Learning Section - @MagixAries
Changed the answer to number 24. I derped, it was A.
But 28. & 30. look right, as does the first half of 29. Could you explain your reasoning for the second half?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.